Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Final Fantasy...

i was supposed to left yesterday 25th, since my departure would be 27th but ive decided i could use my time as much as i want. and this was the final scenery. alright cry it all out do what you want, but let me depart first. cause for surely i won't be able to stand the sight of it. 

me and charm at gaisano mall just a few hours from departure. remember when i say about the facepalm thing? as usual shes like that. 
  
at its finest.

even leo does it. 


so i jam too.

its afternoon and i would be departing soon, i would like to see my house for the last time...
if good thing happens, i will be living here next holiday. 




just infront of the lot #3 my supposedly house. if the #13 hasnt built yet.  im getting anxious. and impatient. we've been paying a huge amount of money each monthly amortization but we can't see any shit ever build until we complained not so long ago. compare to the other lot owners of this site, which havent been able to pay most of it yet, but have their house build. its just not fucking fair. 


me and my wifuu, it good thing happen, she would be the light of this house. :*



then after this, the finalization of my  luggage to fit the required amount of my allowed weight. 
then off we go to legazpi's central terminal. we were having a bit of a problem with greg and sister's they are having an affair again. that hinders my time... quite pissed. i swear to god that wont happen again. this fools....

No comments:

Post a Comment