Friday, March 15, 2013

Bump Car & Embarcadero Midnight Sale Event w/ Special Guest: John Prats

even pvz can be so boring if you do it everyday, thus we need to go out to have some fun. destination: the usual embarcadero, they will be having a midnight sale event tonight with special guest john prats, im not really interested with him. but the event is cool. just get me out of the bhaws since its boring...


here's my beloved charm. doing a self blood extraction. makes me remember when they used to tease me from being scared of the syringe. haaax! dont underestimate me you fools!!








while we're at it, we ride some bump cards for about 30pesos each person for one round. its quite fun and dangerous too. cant forget when i slam my car with charm's and it scary as hell.









here's phaw. shes here aswell during the event along with ivy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment