Sunday, June 30, 2013

Admin Once More..


i been busy setting up and managing my server lately. im back to Ragnarok Online once more. with more professional setup this time, thanks to my credit card im able to buy a VPS (virtual private server) to actually host my custom made server in a 24/7 state, running in a new emulator called Rathena. the new RO called LavaRO promises gameplay like no one before. we dedicate ourselves to provided you unique ideas from us, from its server side setup to its custom items everything was just so assuring that this is a server like no one before. 

in behalf of my trusted stuff, the players and the people who helped me all this time. we welcome you to Lava Ragnarok Online! ^_^

Links:
Our Main Website
Our Facebook Page
Our Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment