Saturday, December 15, 2012

Arriving at Bicol

Finally arrived on my beautiful country of philippines! we stayed at mabini hotel for quite a while until we can book a flight ticket to Bicol, well nice to see these familiar faces that i haven't seen for quite some time. my cousin Makoy, and my Sister. they sure glad to see me. and so am i. i have lots of plans for this holiday, but first we met up with Lola Inday and guide us at Mall of Asia, Lunch & Dinner, Shopping quite a bit then Book a Flight. Bicol here i come!

My Cousin Makoy, and his first time flying trip.

and some more....

makes me remember my first time flying aswel... those innocent eyes hahaha.

and heres my sis. nothing new to her just being glad we arrived safely.

and another shot

makoy with his plane. ftw.

and the two of em.

No comments:

Post a Comment