Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Game Save Corrupted Fixed!

after a few test i finally be able to troubleshoot what cause this corrupted save that pops out everytime, i reboot and continue my game, it cost me my old character, when i thought reformat would save it. 

this is my psp xmb. its psp 2000.


and my version of cfw that ive been using. its 6.60 me-1.6

as you can see whenever i start the game and load my file, the game says its corrupted.

to fix it, you need to turn off your cheat, such as nitepr, tempr, or cwcheat. do not turn it on when loading the game, or it will interrupt with the save and give you corrupted notice. 

now its off.

as you can see i can view my character again. and play it.


thats about it, ive tried various of fixes, even reformatting, and searching related issue online, but i cant find anything. so heres how i fixed it. hope it helps for others who has the same experience as me. 


2 comments:

  1. thanks i have this problem too, also sometimes my save data corrupts when i save while playing the game, like after a quest, or when i save in the characters room, sometimes the data corrupts and i have to re-save in my character save slot again, do you know how to fix the problem there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be some cheat codes affecting it, have you tried turning it on and off before doing those actions?

    ReplyDelete