Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My iPad Crash!! Lost my Files!

so my ipad 2 is working just fine doing its thing like logging my worklog & recording important details, until i plan to update its jailbreak, following a guide from some jailbreaking site, i did it in hope to run some recent apps that runs on iOs5, but i fail misserably.

i usually do some backuping before doing so, but since i start usin an SSD on my desktop im cautious by remaining storage space, now i lost every important detail written on my previous setup. my iPad 2 is officially using iOS6 now, but returned to stone age (from the scratch)

just imagining my work progress there makes me sick....
following item that has been lost

Brushes Illustrations
Recipe Notes
Calendar Events
Bus Time
Work Time since 2010

Great F!#%....
oh well.... lesson learned, i sign up for iCloud Backup payed addition for 50GB space, for backing up regularly. let's not made this mistake again shall we? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment